1. Managing current hydrographic distribution channels, exploring the expansion with current or new channels to cover APAC market, making sales promotion & marketing plans, and be the key person to bridge communication on tender projects.
2. Maintaining customer relationship and visiting customer regularly
3. Making hydrographic business strategies with the sales director and hydrographic consultant, including agreement & implementation, marketing planning for key markets and promotional programs.
4. Setting sales goals for APAC region hydrographic products to increase market share and achieve growth.
5. Assisting and leading sales activities in the distribution channels, including pre-sales, sales & post-sales activities on a monthly basis or specific sales & delivery projects.
6. Identifying and analyzing market trends and customer expectations to manage products effectively for inventory forecasting,
7. Identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; hydrographic consumer's needs, and investigating competitors to provide hydrographic solutions in Single beam and Multi-beam Echosounder, marine GPS, USV, ADCP, Side scanner sonar etc.
1. Bachelor degree or above. Major in Business or Surveying & Mapping is preferred.
2. More than 3 years of sales experience in field of hydrographic.
3. Native or bilingual in local language and fluency in English or Chinese.
4. Strong communication and negotiation skills
5. Have driving license.
6. Accept local or international business trips for 7-15 days a month.